Thursday, November 12, 2015

3 months ago, when it was summer...










































I can't believe how fast time is flying by. How fast seasons change... Almost 3 months ago, we were
in a different place near sun, we were having fun of being lazy and living the moments within a
peaceful pace.

Drinking lemonade, playing cards and domino, taking pics of every little corner of Cunda, exploring
new places in Ayvalık... Now, I'm looking at captures I took and I feel the Aegean coast weather.
Its summer breeze and people who were happy living there...

I can exactly feel the moment when we waited 45 minutes to see the beautiful sunset, while drinking
our Raki. I miss the small town in Bademli, where we saw one of the best sunsets ever. Time is fast
but at least I can remember most of the details I saved in my mind.

July 2015 / Cunda,Ayvalık, Bademli.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...