Saturday, May 16, 2015

te quiero barcelona!








Dani from the cat you and us blog






























Life has been sooo fast for me for a while. Even I just have enough time to check and edit all pics
that we took when in Barcelona on Jan. It's a good feeling that I have a chance to see many photos
at the same time, they are full of memories coming back to my mind.

I'm coming with lots of analog captures very soon.
Also if you decide to go to Barcelona one day, be sure to check my guide
on match-up mag website.

Ciao!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! My sister is going to Barcelona this month, so I will have to share this (and your guide) with here! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barcelona pics! ;) It was fun to met you guys, hope we share some turkish tapas in istambul soon :) Btw, you've got some really good places in your bcn guide, congrats for a good research!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...