Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Explore No:8

FASHION / DESIGN























Aloha Tata
It's been a while since I wrote the last "explore" part of my blog. Maybe just beacuse I've picked all eye
candy things for my magazine; match-up that I hardly find something to share here, on "explore". But
nowadays, I'm turning to search editorials, fashion brands, some Californian and Spanish summer feeling
again among all social media images.
Aloha Tata is a brand from Spain, and it is good at bringing different geometric shapes and patterns
together on its fabrics. I discovered this brand thanks to the photographer Igor Termenon who took
this brand's SS2014 lookbook pics. You can check the colorful and summer feeling  lookbook here.
























Lazzari
Another brand I've met recently is Lazzari. Especially its bikinis are worth being checked! This Italian
brand has an interest on colorful shapes, patterns and happy summer mood. Look how its Summer 2014
Lookbook looks superb delicious; here.

ART























Nuria
As I said before I'm in a mood for searching some Californian, Spanish summer feeling pics nowadays.
When I was looking at some new photographers, I've found a name; Nuria, who is a model and a
photographer, traveling and taking an analog camera with her to everywhere! Her photos are giving a
summer feeling, and a carving for a sunset. Let's check her instagram as well.

BLOG
























The Future Positive
If you want to explore creative people and to see how they create a space, and start a small business for
themselves, you are the one who's looking for the same thing with me! The Future Positive blog is created
by 2 friends, but it's getting bigger with the new contributors from all around the world. In this website, you'll
see many other creative lives, which are in Scotchland, Spain, USA or anywhere, and it will give you
enough inspiration for sure.

MOVIE























I have some movies that I get never bored of, and watch again and again. I also split the movies into 3
categories; summer, autumn and winter movies. Stealing Beauty is in my summer list and I want to watch
it again every summer. In this movie, you see a girl's life is changed to be a woman, and how she is
experinced an adolescent life in Siena where she went for a short trip to be painted by a man.

MUSIC 























I've created a summer-mood playlist which inludes some Turkish songs as well. Listen to here.

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ 




2 comments:

  1. Love Lazzari quirky patterns :) Thanks for all the summer inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're soo welcome :)
      yes I love their style so much as well!

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...