Thursday, May 8, 2014

Flashback: Street Spirit of New York ♢ ♢♢












































Streets are so good to me. A street is a place where I don't feel alone giving me a chance to see the other
people, what they talk about, what they laugh of or what color they choose to wear...
Exploring streets helps my spirit; like a feeling of a kiss of my lover, like a well done cocktail, or like a
peaceful music album at back while writing someting.

These are some captures that I forget to share, taken in last September when in New York.


instagram / flickr  facebook


1 comment:

  1. Amazing shots! Love your street photography :) It feels like walking side by side with you talking about the people that surrounds us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...