Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday Inspirations

When Harry Met Sally




























































My favorite pots - source
























Fluffy sweaters -source

























a photo by Hana Haley
Home by Freunde von Freunden
These are my recent inspirations:

1- Meg Ryan style in the movie When Harry Met Sally, especially adore high waist loose pants and
bow ties!
2- Cactus pots; pink colored ones, I'm gonna buy some for our studio soon
3- Fluffy sweaters, I've bought a new one from Bershka 
4- Hana Haley photos!
5- And this home I've come up on Freunde von Freunden web-site

Have a nice tuesday!

+ follow me on Bloglovin 

instagram / flickr  facebook

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pastel cactus! I think they will be a good addition to our home, thanks for the inspiration! :) I also love the living room in the last picture, I bet your home renewal is going to look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're so excited to see the final result of our home :) We've started to decorate it for a wihile. And I love these colorful cactus flowers, I'm gonna buy some too!

      Delete
  2. Love the shot of the fluffy sweaters!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...