Thursday, October 17, 2013

3 Weekends & Season Changes ☼ ☂ ☁

When spring was still here! One of my favorite places

























Homemade apple & cinnamon cake

























While waiting for rolled films to be developed

























Lately, my favorite hat <3






















Outfit I - with sunset 





















Bike tour near seaside

























Peaceful cafe; Cafe 49






















An installation in Istanbul Modern Museum






















Bienial exhibiton in Arter Gallery






















Outfit II- One of my favorite churches





















Being a tourist in my own city






















Santa Maria Draperis











































My favorite Mexican restaurant in Istanbul






















Salad with mango





















Neighborhood Galata with hanging clothes






















Outfit III
























Sunset view by my balcony




























I haven't posted anything here since my NYC Guide, cause there are lots of things to do that I hardly
organize :)

Now I can easily see that the weather has changed in a bad way, and I need to wear warmer. I'll be
missing our bike tours, and sunny pictures taken at the back streets of Istanbul.

Btw, I have just came back from a road trip to my boyfriend's hometown, we took some pics that I'll share
with you soon!

If you want to see more photos that I take in my trips; you can check my FLICKR.

Outfit I: Hat & Dress: Coast to Coast Vintage, Belt: No Relation Vintage 
Outfit II: Skirt: American Apparel, Tshirt: Vintage, Shoes: Shoe Market, Handbag: Vice Versa 
Vintage 
Outfit III: White Shirt: Bershka, High Waist Pants: American Apparel, Coat: Zara, Shoes: Hotiç, 
Red Hat: Vintage

**
Bir süredir blog yazamıyorum çünkü yapmam gereken işler çoğaldı. New York'tan geldiğimden beri İstanbul
ve New York üzerine olan zine'im üzerinda çalışıyorum. Bu çıkaracağım ilk mini dergi olacak ve ayrıntıları da
buradan paylaşacağım. Eğer görmediyseniz de; NYC Guide rehberime göz atın derim ;)

Ayrıca çok yakında, Edirne yolculuğumuzun fotoğrafları da blogumda olacak. Eğer öncekileri görmek 
isterseniz FLICKR hesabıma bakabilirsiniz, burada kategorilere ayrılmış fotoğraflar yer alıyor.

Esen kalın! Ya da üşüyorsanız da içinizi ısıtacak şu filmleri izleyin! 

bloglovin / instagram / facebook portfolio


8 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your photos! You've got me really yearning to visit Istanbul. Cool outfits too! You look especially dapper in the pants and peacoat combo (Outfit III).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You should visit Istanbul, I'll be a good guide for you and Pete :)

      Delete
  2. The apple cinnamon dessert looks amazing!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merhaba Deniz,
    Fotoğraflarında gördüğüm Meksika restoranını soracaktım. İsmi nedir ve yeri neresidir diye?
    Harika bi ortam var gibi görünüyor ayrıca çok fazla Meksika yemeği bulamıyoruz İstanbul'da.
    Şimdiden teşekkürler
    Sevgiler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merhaba :) La Paz restoran ismi, Taksim tünel meydanında. Çok şeker bir yer tavsiye ederim. Ayrıca blogumu takipte olursan da, ilk kez çıkaracağım New York & Istanbul dergimde de La Paz'dan bahsedeceğim. Ve daha birçok mekandan ;)

      Delete
    2. Çok teşekkürler deneyeceğim orayı ve evet dergi planını twitterda görmüştüm,bekliyorum merakla. İlham verici olacak,eminim :)

      Delete
  4. Oh! So looking forward if you can share some pics of the road trip! Where is your boyfriend's hometown? I love this shots of your daily life in Istanbul, you look great in the three outfits, the hats are an excellent addition. The places you visit are exactly my kind of thing :) (and it makes me dream more about going there)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Damaris! I'll give my road trip films to the shop to be developed next week. My bf's hometown is close to Balkans. And yes, you should visit Istanbul for sure, I can guarantee that you are not gonna regret of traveling to here :)

      xoxo

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...