Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Explore No: 3


FASHION / DESIGN (Moda/Tasarım)

Colenimo

This month, I have 2 brands that I have a crush on! Both photo shoots and collection of
Spring/Summer 2013 are so my cup of tea :) The first one is Colenimo which creates a lookbook 
for 2013 spring summer seasons; inspired by tennis player Helen Wills Moody, famous
in the 1920's and 30's, the collection mixes smart preppy pieces with casual vintage sportswear inspired attire.

**
Bu ay dikkatimi çeken ilk marka; Colenimo  Helen Wills Moody'den esinlenerek
oluşturulan 2013 bahar/yaz koleksiyonuna tek kelimeyle bayıldım! Tenis giysilerinin çizgilerin,
20'ler ve 30'lar rahat vintage etkileri markanın koleksiyonuna kesinlikle yansımış.

Toast





Another one is Toast; a British brand that takes me so badly; thanks to its colors, simple and 
elegant combinations and of course lookbook! Be sure to check its April lookbook over here.

**
Bu ayın bir diğer beni benden alan markası ise Toast; hem zarif çizgileri hem de oluşturduğu
lookbook ile dikkatimi çekti. İngiliz markası olan Toast'un, İngilizlere özgü o zarif şıklığını
Nisan kataloğuna bakar bakmaz göreceksiniz; burada.

Amy Merrick

Recently, I've been interested in floral designs. Amy Merrick is my favorite name, no doubt. 
If you don't know her name, check her blog. I can't take my eyes out of her floral designs, 
life with flowers and heavenly beautiful athmosphere she lives in.

**
Son zamanlarda, çiçek tasarımlarına merak saldım. Bununla ilgili bir sürü blog, 
web-sitesi var ama benim favorim kesinlikle  Amy Merrick
Çiçek tasarımları haricinde de; çektiği analog fotoğraflar, yaşadığı yer ve bahçesi gayet ilham verici...

ART (Sanat)

Several months ago I sent an e-mail to Sonia Cavallini if she accepts to join my project; 
She accepted and told me about her inspirations... I love her works; both photography and illustrations.
They bring me my childhood tales, and she creates them with a Parisien aesthetic. Check her 
art here

**
Birkaç ay önce, Sonia Cavallini ile iletişime geçip who they art projeme katılıp bana ilham aldığı
şeyleri anlatmasını istemiştim. Kabul etti ve ben de bu sayede O'nun illustrasyonlarına ve fotoğraflarına
daha farklı bir şekilde bakmaya başladım. Hepsinin hikayesi var ve çocukken kurduğum hayalleri
andıran çizimleri... 

BLOG

I have followed maybe more than 200 blogs and many of them are about "food" :)
The Forest Feast is one of the food blogs I really like. Erin Gleeson not just only creates 
food but also she's very into food photography, as you can tell from her blog. Also I like the way
how she describes her food recipes!

**
En sevdiğim yemek bloglardan biri  The Forest Feast ; Erin Gleeson tarafından oluşturulmuş
sadece yemek fotoğraflarının değil, tariflerinin de yer aldığı leziz bir blog!


EVENT / PLACE (İstanbul'da Etkinlik/Mekan)

Exhibition of Mehmet Güreli

Now, I'm still busy with Istanbul Film Festival but I'm looking forward to seing Mehmet Güreli's
exhibition; "You Can't Sleep, If the Road is not Long Enough".

11 May / 2 April 2013 - Türker Art (Istanbul).

**
Bu ay IKSV film festivaliyle meşgul olsam da; bir an evvel Mehmet Güreli'nin sergisine gitmek istiyorum.
Motto tam benlik: Yol uzun değilse uyunmaz... Ayrıntılar burada.
























Datlı Maya- Restaurant

This month, I've picked "Datlı Maya" for my explore part of my blog! If you are in Istanbul
or at least if you visit here one day, please be sure to visit there. I can't describe how its food
is delicious and healthy!

**
Eğer odun fırınında pişen yemeği sevenlerdenseniz, Datlı Maya'ya gidin derim! Kahvaltısı,
lahmacunu, güveçte pişen yemekleri, salatası ve çorbaları fena lezzetli :)

Adres:  Firuzağa Mah., Türkgücü Cd 59/A, Cihangir



MOVIE (Film)

My favorite movie in Istanbul Film Festival is Imagine so far! It's about a man who is a blind teacher
for blind students using alternative methods such as "echo-location". He falls in love with a student
in this school and starts an intimacy between this two through his methods for exploring the world
by imagining beyond the things we see. So beautiful and touchy movie, I recommend for sure.

**
32.İstanbul Film Festivalinde şimdilik favori filmim; Imagine diyebilirim.
Görme engelli bir öğretmenin farklı metotlar deneyerek ders vermesini ve yadırganmasını konu alıyor. 
Bir gün bir öğrencisine aşık olur ve onunla birlikte çevrelerini keşfetmeye çıkarlar,
bizim göremediğimiz yalnızca hayal ederek ulaşacakları şeylere doğru...
Kamera açıları, konusu ve oyunculuklarıyla kesinlikle tavsiye edebileceğim bir film! 
Andrzej Jakimovski yönetmeni, filmin çekildiği yer ise; Lizbon!

MUSIC (Müzik)  ♫ ♪ ♪ 

I've just discovered The Daughter, a music band from London! I listened to them last week in Istanbul
and I recommend, especially if you like suddenly changing rythms in sounds and female vocals.

**
Son günlerde dinlemekten zevk aldığım ve yeni keşfim sayılan The Daughtergeçen hafta Salon
IKSV'de izleme fırsatım oldu. Performansları biraz acemi gelse de; kızın sesi ve soundları inanılmazdı.


2 comments:

  1. Your blog is amazing for sure but I extremely love your explore posts. thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'adore colenimo! good selection! great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...