Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Good Day Sunshine























Goodmorning! Time to write for a mag,

























then head to the north of Istanbul for some driving practice:)























of course, we should take pictures too!























we get hungry and turn back to the center of Istanbul to eat some food in 'Unter-Karaköy'

see solo exhibiton of Christopher Thomas - NEW YORK SLEEPS

at night, we create our last orders of Papier Atelier























time to watch this movie; Paris when it sizzles

On saturday, I got ambitious about driving so we had to go to the North of Istanbul again! Except
driving practices, took some pictures too:) I visited "places to see" lists; such as a restaurant and
an exhibition of Christopher Thomas; New York Sleeps...

At night, we focused on our works for a customer of Papier Atelier. If you want to see
our paper-craft models; check this web-site.

Saturday ended with a movie of Audrey Hepburn; Paris when it sizzles!

Outfit: Pants & Top: Zara, Pants Braces: By Retro Vintage Store, Shoes: Inci, Hat: Vintage.

**
Cumartesi günü yine araba çalışmaya kuzeye gittik, bu defa daha iyiydim:) Sonrasında fotoğraflar
çekip, Karaköy'e uğradık, uzun zamandır görmek istediğim bir mekan vardı: Unter. Mekanın kendisi
süper olmasına rağmen, gürültü ve haddinden fazla küçük gelen porsiyonları sevmedim.
Giderseniz eğer yemeğe değil, barında bir Guinnes içmeye gidin bence...

Karaköy'e gitmişken; Elipsis'e uğrayıp Christopher Thomas sergisini görmemek olmaz dedim; 
instant polaroid kameralarla gece çekilmiş, ıssız ve insansız sokaklar çok etkiledi beni.
New York ve Venedik sokakları...Bence kesin yolunuz düşerse uğrayın!

Akşam da eve gelip, Papier Atelier siparişlerini tamamlamaya devam ettik. Çok heyecanlıyız; çünkü
yine bir sürü insan maketi yaptık!!

Paris when it sizzles ile gece sonlandı, Audery Hepburn'e olan aşkım kabardı <3

02.03.2013 / Istanbul.

10 comments:

  1. hay,new follower ,pretty pics and followback, if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! i really like your (life)style and i got curious about model of your car as i'm looking for one nowadays. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for your comment. And my car is Volkswagen - Polo, but
      actually I prefered to buy Beetle... :) I hope you find you dreamy car asap:)

      Delete
  3. omg!!! you both look incredible!!! :D amazing outfit and the photos are just lovely!!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog on Sandras (niotillfem) and I just wanted to tell you that you are absolutely stunning ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very chic, and what lovely photos!
    Paris When it Sizzles is one of my favourite Audrey films.
    I wish you a great week! Hug from Paris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Synne! I like it but I mostly prefer Breakfast at Tiffany's :)
      One of my best memories was in Paris, so keep taking care of your
      city, and say hello from me to her <3 :)

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...